- 5 minutes away from the Proposed Lekki International Airport.
- Directly facing the Lekki Epe Expressway
- 3 minutes away from the popular Alaro City(an industrial and residential estate housing many expatriates from different countries)
- Sharing boundaries with the Dangote Refinery at the back demarcated by the Epe Lagoon
- Few minutes away from Itunu Estate
Would there be any development Levy?
Yes, there is infrastructure/development levy (required at the appropriate time).
Can I start construction or building on the land now?
You can start building on the land after physical allocation and payment of the stipulated survey fee and infrastructural/development levy.
Would there be any Survey Fee?
Yes, there will be a total of N200,000 /per plot provisional copy.
What type of title does Lagos City estate have on the land?
C of O
Would there be an Agreement Fee?
Yes, there will be a sum of N100,000.
What do i get after completion of payment for the land?
Receipt, Contract of sale, Allocation Letter, Provisional Survey, and Deed of Assignment.